COVID-19 Updates Armesto Eye Associates
Armesto Eye Associates has continued to serve our community safely during the COVID-19 global pandemic. Our doctors have kept the office open while proactively implementing safety guidelines as recommended by the CDC and PA Department of Health.
We are committed not only to quality eye care, but also to keeping everyone’s safety as our top priority. We have made numerous changes to keep you safe and protected.
Please review the following information describing the safety protocols that have been implemented in our office to protect our patients and our staff.
- We have changed our schedule to reflect physical distancing protocol, meaning our appointments have been spaced further apart to keep our patients and staff safer.
- We have removed all common area paraphernalia including magazines and brochures to facilitate ease of sanitation.
- Our waiting rooms are sanitized through the day and designed to maintain physical distancing.
- All staff, doctors, and patients are required to wear a mask and gloves at all times when in the office.
- We are screening all patients and employees for possible COVID-19 symptoms.
- Only patients are allowed to enter our office, all accompanying persons will be instructed to wait in the atrium or car. Exceptions would be for minors or patients that have mental or physical disadvantages that require the assistance of a responsible adult.
- Employees are working reduced shifts to minimize exposure to COVID-19 and staff has received additional training on proper use of personal protective equipment, hand washing, and sanitization techniques.
- All surfaces that are utilized during patient encounters are sanitized with approved disinfectant products between each patient and/or on a pre-determined schedule.
- Hand sanitizer is available for any person in the office and use will be required between each individual interaction.
- For patients who have eye-related concerns but are not comfortable with an in-office appointment, we encourage Virtual Appointments utilizing video conferencing with our doctors. This option can address many different problems without risking any viral exposure to our patients.
|Monday:|| 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Tuesday:|| 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Wednesday:|| 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Thursday:|| 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Friday:|| 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Optical Hours(By Appointment Only)
|Monday:||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Tuesday:|| 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Wednesday:||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Thursday:||8:30 am - 4:30 pm
|Friday:|| 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
2015 Technology Pkwy, Suite 103
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Phone: (717) 791-2580
Fax: (717) 791-2588